Hello Friends, my name is Kimmie, and I am a full-time student at Liberty University, a Traveling Wife, and a Storage Wars re-seller. I love to help others and believe the best way to do that is by being a servant leader and using the talents God gave me to bless those around me. I truly aspire to help others in any way I can. God may not have blessed me with the creative mind to write beautiful stories, he did, however, bless me with the ability to read quickly and find creative ways to make people smile. I will leave the hard stuff to the authors.
If you ever want to talk travel I am here 🙂 I move around a lot and I am always looking for new places to visit. Ask me about a place and I have probably been to it or plan to 🙂
Running Tally of states I’ve lived:
- Texas – Home Sweet Home
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
Top Places I’ve visited (Listed in no particular order):
- Badlands National Park
- Devils Tower National Monument
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Pikes Peak (America’s Mountain evidently)
- YellowStone National Park
- Grand Teton National Park
- Capulin Volcano National Monument
- Fort Pulaski National Monument
- St.Louis Arch (Gateway Arch National Park)
- Cameron Prairie National Wildlife Refuge
- Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve
- Craig Castle
- Watkins Glenn
- Niagara Falls
Wondering Wednesdays – Where you can get to know me and I can get to know you!
Week 1 – Why do you Blog?
Week 3 – Do you Have a Pet?
Week 4 – Can you tell me about your Family?